On friday night I went to winter city. Before going there, I saw some news about winter city.
It mentioned about food festival, so I expected to eat dinner in winter city. When I arrived
there, I realized that my expecting was wrong. It was a kind of performance and exhibition.
It was good, but weather is terrible to watch performance for a long time. After 20 minutes, I
felt hungry ,cold and tired so came back home early.
On saturday I went to chicago with my friends. I actually didn't expect any thing about chicago
trip. It was only for releasing my stress, but it was better than expecting.
We left out at 8:00 am and arrived at 6:00pm. After unpacking , we went toward pizzeria UNO.
They sold a chicago traditional pizza. It was a little bit thick but really delicious. And then we
went to John Hancock tower in the loop which is downtown of chicago. When I went up there,
I thought view sight was better than CN tower in toronto because there are so beautiful
buildings. I was watching night sight for a long time and thinking about moving out chicago
seriously. After that, we got a jass bar. I heard chicago was popular city about jazz. while I
listened to jazz music, I felt little bit nervous because I think back about korea. Anyway It's
so comfortable.
On sunday morning we've been the Field museum. They exhibited about history of earth,
animal and plant so I watched many models of animals. It looked real animals.
while I was coming back to toronto, It was much snowing, so I couldn't drive very well, so I was
tired; However, I thought it was meaningful time for me. If I have chance to go to chicago again,
I'm going to sears tower and any other good restaurant.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment