Sunday, January 21, 2007

My weekend..




Before i enter the yueli, i was irregular person.

i usually drunk alcohol with my intimate friends in weekend, but i was changed by yueli.

exactly my teacher who is juanita is so great.

she always inspires me.

in this weekend, i have been cn tower and ice rink in harborfront.

actually i came at 25th sep, but i've never been cn tower. it has many reason.

i can't explain.. haha anyway that day is incredibly fine day. i thought that god already

know about my coming. kk

while i was watching around it , i suddenly discovered strange thing.

The building in toronto was blowing off smoke. when i saw that first time, i misunderstood as

fire. especially TD bank's case looks fired.

I was frankly scared by a glass floor, but some women was not scred, so i couldn't be scared,

and i just lay down on floor for a moment. i thought nobody realized my feeling about scared.

After that, I went to harborfront for sksting. I'm not good at skating, so I fell down many time.

My hips were fired. kk Actually when i was in korea, i've never been skating.

Some canadian's skating skill is extremely nice. I envied them so much. How do I skate very

well? who know how to skate very well? could you teach me? mo~!! could you join us? kk

Anyway I'm going to go to skate in every week. Who wanna join me? Just tell me~!!

4 comments:

Mint Studio said...

Hello Dereeeek!! no, I wasn't sick, I had to go to downtown and fix some things with my passport, but tomorrow i'm going to be there don't worry!

By the way... nice pic!!

See you in class!! byebye!!

So yeon said...

You also like to drink. Why did you say that today at seminar? It's just kind of kidding. I think this school is good for our English. But it's hard to study compared to other schools. Good luck to us.

MO said...

Hi, how are you Derek?
First of all, your weekened I thinks sound really good, but you didn't tell me that you didn't know how to skit.
Second, you visited Cn Tower I visited before it was good.
Third, thank you about your joke,but you know I can give you lesson how to skit. For tow months it will be $2000 okey whene you will be ready just tell me.
this my cellphone number 4168273191

see you

DEREK said...

Wow~!!

It's unbelievably cheap price.

Thank you so much, but i can't

accept your price. I'm reasonable

person. I don't want to cheat

myself. How about $4000? Is it ok

for you?