I went to Niagara falls through school activity. I actually have been niagara falls two times, but
It was at night, so I want to see day of niagara falls.
Before leaving, we expect many things which is nice views and casino game, but It was not
smooth from start. While we were going to Niagara falls, our school bus got out of order, so we
rode other bus. It was already crowd, but we had no other choice. Anyway We arrived Niagara
falls. Unfortunately there were snowing and terribly cold, so my feet was freezing. We didn't
want to see Niagara falls any more, so we went toward casino. I actually visited casino first time.
I played black jack, it was so exciting, but I lost my money about $15. It was good experience
for me. Gamble is not good behavior. It was addict. But if I can control my money, it is just
game. I'll go to casino one more when I get my part time job salary.
Monday, February 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment